Geotextile / Soil Saver
Geo textile is a natural solution to arresting soil erosion and proves highly effective in improving soil quality. Gaining popularity among civil engineers, geo textile solves many geotechnical problems.
Due to bio-degradable feature, this textile is superior compared to synthetic substitutes as it decomposes completely in the soil and improves organic nutrients.
Further, the unique mesh construction and water absorbing capacity provides ample setting for plants to grow, which in turn, leads to soil stability.
Recently, the application of geo textile is gaining popularity in the construction and improvement of highway, railway and housing. The fabric has also proved to be successful in arresting soil erosion on the road slopes, hills and river embankment.
Geo textile fabric can be custom tailored on the basis of weight and width of the fabric. It is also possible to blend geo textile with synthetic substitutes.
Why Geo Textiles?
- 100 % natural and biodegradable
- Non-sensitive to U.V. rays
- Water absorbent
- Low-priced alternative to petrochemical based, synthetic Geo-textiles
- Disappears after 1 – 3 vegetation cycles
- Outstanding coverage of the soil due to its heavy weight, which is not easily lifted by winds or water